Monday, October 10, 2022

Olivia's Fave Fall Markdowns! ✨

View this email in your browser

Hi Beautiful,

 

It's time for me to treat myself - new marked-down sunnies are in! You already know my wardrobe's not complete without these new fall discounts! I mean, have you SEEN how chic these newest markdowns are?

 

I'm obsessed with my Maeve shades; at just $37, they're pretty much the coolest thing in my closet. I'm also loving the oversized glam of our Cora and Clarisse shades, now available for just $74! And my aviator's game is ready to be stepped up with a sleek new pair of Knox aviators, now just $55!

 

Don't forget all these sunnies are BOGO FREE. What new sunnies are you adding to your wardrobe rotation?

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP $37 MAEVE SUNNIES
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home