Tuesday, May 02, 2023

A new hobby we can do together

Hey there ,

I hope you're doing well and that you're enjoying the start of this beautiful month!

I can't believe I am actually starting a needle felting membership - I'm so nervous and excited at the same time, I don't know what to expect.  I've been dreaming about this for over 6 years. I'm taking baby steps, but my vision is sooo big! 

I'm so proud of myself for finally putting it out there. I have a t-shirt from my subscription box coach, Sarah Williams, that says:  "Your dreams don't work unless you do". So I'm over here eating the elephant, one bite at a time :) 

This membership is a little different than the one I had before. This is what my coach calls a "closed model" meaning, there's only a short few days where we "open the doors" to the membership, and then it closes for several months (right now I'm planning on keeping it closed until July or August). That means, you can only join the club until this Friday. This allows me to fully concentrate on my members and serve them with all of my energy. It also helps when ordering the supplies, because I know how much to order every month. 

So I'm sending this email because I'd hate for you to miss out my friend! Please let me know if you have any lingering questions or concerns holding you back!

As I explained on yesterday's live, our membership is designed for beginners who want to learn the beautiful art of needle felting. For $39.99 per month (plus $5 shipping), you'll receive a  pre-recorded video tutorial of a felting craft, and we'll ship the supplies to you so you have everything you need - crafting made easy!

It's an affordable and convenient way to learn and create something beautiful. Wouldn't it be fun to invite some of your besties over and craft together once a month? 

If I can find a couple courage local friends to come on a live with me, maybe we can host a craft night amongst friends inside the group! Oooo I like that I idea!

Oh and don't forget, as a member, you'll also have access to a private, exclusive Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your progress, and find inspiration from others. We're building a supportive community of crafters who are eager to try something new and share their experiences with each other. Wanna join us?

I know trying something new can be intimidating, but I promise you, needle felting is such a fun and rewarding hobby. I'm no expert, but I do know that it is fun, and has provided me with lots of mental wellness benefits and will always come back to fiber arts when I need some ME time. I'd love that for you too.

With our membership, you'll have all the resources and support you need to succeed.

So, what do you say? Will you join us before the doors close on Friday? I can't wait to welcome you to our community and see all the beautiful creations you'll make. 

Warmest,

- Jenn -

PS oh.I almost forgot! Here's the link to join : https://www.acornsandtwigs.com/products/keep-on-felting



You received this email from Acorns & Twigs. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home