Thursday, September 15, 2022

It's #ThrowbackThursday Savings! 💸

View this email in your browser

Hi Bestie,

 

Just because summer's ending doesn't mean the fun has to! I know I LOVED my happy hour deals earlier this year, so guess what? I talked to DIFF and we're doing another similar deal today!

 

For today only, DIFF is giving you $35 deals for the next FOUR HOURS on some of my personal FAVE shades! I'm stocking up on Gold + G15 Kokos so I can get in on the ultimate clarity lenses craze, some black + blue mirror Knox sunnies to feel effortlessly cool, and some classy amber tortoise steel gradient Melinas. How about you?

 

Snag yourself a $35 pair but hurry! This deal won't last long!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP $35 DEAL
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home