Sunday, July 10, 2022

👀 Have you seen this sale??

Hi, beautiful!

Have you seen our amazing
4th of July Sitewide Sale yet? It's a rare chance to try something new while saving 20% on your entire order
Just use code USA20 at checkout to save 20% sitewide. Best of all, there are no minimums — just shop before midnight on 7/12!
 

If you aren't sure where to start, I get it! Here are a few fan favorites that work well for most people (including myself)!

Our
10% Niacinamide Booster amps up the effects of other products in your routine. It works to shrink the look of large pores, reduce the appearance of excess oil, and so much more. It even works on my sensitive skin

I also love our Vitamin C Moisturizer because it gives me ultra hydrated-looking skin while leaving behind a brighter appearance. It's a must for tackling the look of those summer dark spots (definitely pair it with your favorite SPF during the day).

Finally, I can't live without our new Advanced Repair Eye Cream! It's so creamy and luxurious while hydrating the look of my dry summer eyes. I especially love how it helps reduce the appearance of dark, puffy under eyes.
 

I hope my recommendations are helpful! If you're interested in a customized routine made just for you, I recommend taking our quick skincare quizDon't forget, we offer a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you don't love your products, you'll get your money back.

 

Happy shopping,

Rosa

Customer Experience



You received this email from goPure. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home