Friday, July 29, 2022

A message from Cassandra.

Hi ,

My name is Cassandra and I'm the CEO of Kitsch.

Today I thought I'd reach out because I noticed you stopped engaging with our emails some time ago, and I wanted to ask if there was anything I can do to help improve your experience with us?

Kitsch was started because we believe everyone should feel confident when purchasing from Kitsch, no matter your hair type, style, or budget. 

So if you have any suggestions to help us improve, I'd love to hear from you!

Also just to let you know, your discount code with us will expire tomorrow.

Use Code MissYou20-FH7ZDQHC at checkout and save 20%.

All the best,

Cassandra Thurswell
CEO, Kitsch



You received this email from KITSCH. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home